Segundo nivel de navegacion del menu principal
Titulo de la seccion seleccionada
Desarrollo de la seccion seleccionada
The Olympic Charter is the rule governing the Olympic Movement, which contains, among other things, the founding principles which will guide us in our work and our sport campaign Dorsal Solidario.
- Olympism is a philosophy of life, exalting and combining in a balanced whole the qualities of body, will and spirit. Blending sport with culture and education, Olympism seeks to create a lifestyle based on the joy found in effort, the value of good example and respect for universal fundamental ethical principles.
- The goal of Olympism is to place sport at the service of the harmonious development of man, in order to promote the establishment of a peaceful society concerned with the preservation of human dignity. To this end, the Olympic Movement engages, alone or in cooperation with other organizations and within their means, actions for peace.
- The Olympic Movement is to contribute to building a peaceful and better world by educating youth through sport practiced without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and play clean.
- The activity of the Olympic Movement, symbolized by five interlaced rings, is universal and lasting. It covers five continents and reaches its climax in the meeting of the world at the great sports festival, the Olympic Games.
- The practice of sport is a human right. Everyone should be able to play sports as needed.